Wampserver By: David Rader II on June 25, 2015 @ 10:04 PM
When I added any project to the WWW folder located in the WampServer folder on my C:/ drive, it would add to the LocalHost screen. However, the "LocalHost" was not at the beginning of any of my projects, making them unusable links. A minor irritant I had to get rid of.
I inspected the "index.php" code located in the WWW directory. I found something that seemed related, though I couldn't read the surrounding language (English only for me, sadly).
[[[ FIX ]]]
I deciced to change the:
"$suppress_localhost = true;" to "$suppress_localhost = false;"