Someone eats a magnet, then proves it by having a magnet tossed towards his stomach and the magnet is sucked to his stomach. Magnets are fun.
I do not suggest eating, swallowing, or otherwise inserting magnets into yourself. It's probably not a good idea, ask a scientist, priest, parent and a doctor. Perhaps their collabrative opinions may help lead you to the right decision to make regarding swalling magnets. Please make sure that if any of those people do say it's ok to swallow a magnet, please suggest them seeing a psychiatrist and do not listen to them, unless of course, it's a life or death situation, where you must swallow the magnet or die. That's not very likely though. I'm pretty sure magnets could disrupt your bowel movements, similar to how a rock could.